Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Required Reading



I have read over 50 books on health and nutrition. These are just a few of my favorites. And if you think these guys are quacks.... check out their credentials. Just sayin... you can listen to the same crap that establishment medicine has been telling us for the last 50 years (like that has worked out) or you can start tuning into what the nutritional scientist are saying about health and the human nutrition. I don't know??.... I think I'm going with the guys that are on the cutting edge of this stuff. I'm not inclined to wait until it filters down to the average primary care doc. It could take years. After all they are still telling us to "eat our healthy whole grains". To understand that reference you will have to read "Wheat Belly" by Dr. William Davis MD. See above.

No comments:

Post a Comment